16 de setembro de 2012

JUST WORDS . the F word





Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "fuck". 
The mind fairly boggles at the many creative uses of the word. How can anyone be offended when you say fuck? Use it frequently in your daily speech; it will add to your prestige.

Besides its sexual connotations, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations:

Aggression: Fuck you!
Agreeable: Fucking A.
Apathy: Who really gives a fuck, anyhow?
Confusion: What the fuck?
Deception: Fucking liar.
Denial: I didn't fucking do it.
Despair: Fucked again.
Difficulty: I don't understand this fucking business.
Directions: Fuck off.
Disbelief: How the fuck did you do that?
Disgust: Fuck me.
Dismay: Oh, fuck it.
Displeasure: What the fuck is going on here?
Fraud: I got fucked by the used car dealer.
Greetings: How the fuck are you?
Incompetence: He's a fuck up.
Laziness: He's a fuck off.
Lost: Where the fuck are we?
Panic: Let's get the fuck out of here.
Perplexity: I know fuck all about it.
Pleasure: I fucking couldn't be happier.
Puzzelled: How the fuck do I know?
Rebellion: I don't give a fuck what he said!
Resignation: Oh, fuck it!
Retaliation: Up your fucking ass!
Suspicion: Who the fuck are you?
Trouble: Well, I guess I'm fucked now.
It can be used as an anatomical description - "He's a fucking asshole."
It can be used to tell time - "It's five fucking thirty."
It can be used in business - "How did I wind up in this fucking job?"
It can be maternal as in - "Motherfucker."
It can be political - "Fuck Bill Clinton."

It has also been used by many notable people throughout history:

"What the fuck was that?" - Mayor of Hiroshima
"Where the fuck did all these Indians come from?" - General Custer
"Where is all this fucking water coming from?" - Captain of the Titanic
"That's not a real fucking gun." - John Lennon
"Who's gonna fucking find out?" - Richard Nixon
"Heads are going to fucking roll." - Anne Boleyn
"Let the fucking woman drive." - Commander of Space Shuttle
"What fucking map?" - "Challenger," Mark Thatcher
"Any fucking idiot could understand that." - Albert Einstein
"It does so fucking look like her!" - Picasso
"How the fuck did you work that out?" - Pythagoras
"You want what on the fucking ceiling?" - Michaelangelo
"Fuck a duck." - Walt Disney
"Why?- Because its fucking there!" - Edmund Hilary
"I don't suppose its gonna fucking rain?" - Joan of Arc
"Scattered fucking showers my ass." - Noah
"I need this parade like I need a fucking hole in my head." - John F. Kennedy


http://obviousmag.org/archives/2006/07/the_f_word.html